Read More

Good Record Retention and Beyond

Discover What Records to Keep, What Records to Discard, Where to Keep them and How to Organize Your Records for Safety , Convenience and Peace of Mind. By Claudette E. Paäge, Paäge et Cie Personal Management Services,, Cate Williams, Vice President of Financial Literacy, Money Management International, and Phyllis Searles, Organizing Anchorage, The […]

Read More

Avoiding Identity Theft

Avoiding Identity Theft Author Frank W. Abagnale offers these tips for avoiding identity theft in his book, The Art of the Steal Monitor your credit report. It contains your Social Security number, present and prior employers, a listing of all your accounts including those that have been closed. Be very careful with your Social Security […]

Virgin Purger
Read More

The Virgin Purger

Here’s the real deal from a Virgin Paper Purger By Donna Wade Have a plan – paper has a reproductive system all on its own – one piece turns into a thousand right before your eyes Be intentional about uninterrupted time for this task; give yourself a start and end time Plan more time than […]

Baby Boomers
Read More

Baby Boomers and Senior Care: Tips for Coping

New York, NY (PRWEB) February 17, 2012 Surveys suggest that today’s baby boomers–those born between 1946 and 1965–will likely spend time caring for an aging parent or loved one, according to Paäge et Cie, a senior care consulting and financial services company. Baby boomers in this category dedicate enormous time, energy and resources–many times, financial […]

Read More

Helping Elders With Their Finances

Senior Finances Every day, you provide money management services for your clients. They depend on you to help with paying bills, filing and tracking health insurance claims, and preparing budgets. In the senior market your client may be the senior directly or via adult children. If adult children are in the mix initially or later […]

Read More

Misclassified as Independent Contractors

In 2007 were you an employee whose employer paid you as an independent contractor? Employees usually receive a Form W-2 while independent contractors usually receive a Form 1099-MISC. Generally, a worker who received a Form 1099 for services provided as an independent contractor must report the income on Schedule C and pay self-employment tax on […]